August 5, 2008

So Sweet

Tyler made this for me....here is the story.

Tyler came up to me after his primary class on sunday and asked me if I had a pocket. I didn't have a pocket in my skirt.....but I told him I had a purse. He found my primary bag and took something out of his pocket and put it in a zipper pocket of my bag....then he zipped it shut.
He said I couldn't open it until the next morning. He then told me he had 2 more "notes" to pass out to 2 more people. He kept his hands in his pockets to protect those "notes".
We had dinner at Tyler's house that sunday evening. After dinner I asked him if he gave his "notes" to anyone else yet. He said he hadn't. He had to give them to someone that he wants to be nice to.
He reminded me that I couldn't look at it until "tomorrow morning". I told him I wouldn't look at it until tomorrow.
Well "tomorrow morning" came and I looked at the "note" that Tyler zipped into my purse pocket.....and this is what I found.

I was very touched. It was so sweet. I called Tyler that afternoon to ask him who he gave the other "notes" to and he said, "Natalie and mom". He had it in his mind that they were for the women in his life. What a smart boy!

No comments: