November 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad

We want to wish you a Happy Anniversary. We hope you will enjoy the selection of family pictures from over the years. What a glorious 61 years!
I won't even begin to put dates on the pictures....some are out of order just a little. But this first one we know for sure Nov. 26, 1947. What a great beginning for a wonderful family. You should be so proud!
Fast forward to about 1958........and then enjoy the memories......
This was a surprise picture we had taken for Dad. If you look close you will see a bowl with a spoon behind Brent (opps) on the mantle and in the other room on the left...is the ironing board and iron. Brent forgot to tighten up his tie for the picture.

We tried it again another year....for a surprise picture for Dad....that's why he isn't in these two.













Dad and Oma and Jim and Opa. Jim would know what year this is....probably around 1968
My high school graduation with Dad and Opa


1976...Bruce and Brian with grandpa and grandma.

A visit from the Prophet....Spencer W. Kimball


Thanksgiving 1982



You are a great example to us and a great blessing in our lives. We love you mom and dad.

2 comments:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Wow! Those pictures are great! I haven't ever seen a lot of those so that was fun for me to try and pick everyone out!

Nicole M said...

Those are such GREAT pictures! I love when you post old pictures, because I download them to my computer and save them. They are just so fun to see.

This is so random, but I was wondering if you could email me Bruce and Tiffany's email? I need to get in touch with them about something, and their email got sent back to me so I obviously have the wrong one. I went to leave a comment on their blog, but it looks like they don't have comments set up. Please email me when you get a chance at nicolemaughan@gmail.com THANK YOU!