April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

This is how we watched conference on Sunday. Bruce and Tiffany and family came over and we had snacks and played conference bingo.
On Saturday Brooke and I got matching pedicures.

Lauren helped me babysit while their parents went to a movie.





After the movie on Friday all the "boys" played a little ball in the backyard.




And Papa went swinging with the girls.




Tiffany already posted about Devon's big catch on Saturday. A 20 inch 20 pound wide mouth bass. Carter had to run home to get his dad and the camera.

Only a dentist would think to take this picture.
I wish the weekend didn't have to end.

2 comments:

Denise and Brandon said...

Looks like fun! That last picture I didn't know what it was at first. I thought it was a bowl of mixed alginate. Cool picture.

Bruce and Tiffany and kids said...

I'm pretty sure the fish wasn't 20 pounds, but it was 20 inches. :)