December 16, 2009

A Busy Weekend

The weekend started out with our ward Christmas party. All the primary children acted out the nativity. Natalie and Brooke were angels.
And Tyler was a shepard.
Dallin is improving. Brooke loves to scrub up before going into the nicu.

I don't have any pictures from today. I forgot my camera. I was out shopping when Dayna called for me to come and pick her up from the hospital. Dallin is off the cpap now and only has his feeding tube. It was so good to finally see his little nose. He is just beautiful. He should be home really soon. My Christmas card is on hold until I can get a picture of Dallin without wires and tubes.



A couple of weeks ago I took Brooke to the mall and we got a picture with Santa. Here it is.
This past weekend Brian and Heather were out of town and Tyler and Natalie spent the weekend with us. We took them to the mall on Saturday in hopes of seeing Santa.....but the line was so long...it was their decision not to wait. So we did other things at the mall.

Like eat at the food court.

Sunday morning before church we got just a few pictures of Tyler and Natalie...so sweet!



After church Bruce and family stopped by.
The girls were posing with santa hats on....Lauren and Natalie.
The girl cousins....Lauren, Natalie, Brooke and Chelsea


But this is what really took place before we got a good picture.


Silly girls!

No comments: